Welcome to the latest edition of my twice monthly newsletter. If you are receiving this you are a client, health professional, friend, or you have requested information from me in the past. If at anytime you wish to unsubscribe you can do so by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the page. However, I hope you choose to not only receive this newsletter, but read it thoroughly.
My goal is to use this newsletter as a tool to help educate all those who read it on different health, fitness, and nutrition topics. It is my hope that by reading it you learn strategies and tips which ultimately help you lead a healthier, happier life.
No-fail fat loss plan (in time for summer)
Ready for summer? Warmer weather, shorts, tank tops and bathing suits are just around the corner. Are you ready for it?
What if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape before hitting the beach? Then you could ride out the summer months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
I’ve got just the no-fail fat loss plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 30 days…
1) Go Gluten Free: Going gluten free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2) Exercise 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in the gym. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4) Enjoy Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5) Join My Program: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before summer vacation!
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So, you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and let’s get started!
Your Fit Lifestyle
When you decide to focus on body transformation for 30 days, something amazing is going to happen. You’re going to learn how to live lean, and as you watch the fat melt away you’re going to want to stick with it. Past 30 days. Past 60 days.
Once you get into the groove of health and fat loss, the momentum will carry on.
And as a result you’ll live out your days in amazing shape, loving life.
Hey, don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Wine Poached Chicken Salad
Here’s a delicious new take on chicken salad. The chicken is poached in white wine to be tender and flavorful. Find fresh greens and an assortment of colorful veggies to add to your salad, don’t limit yourself to the ingredients listed below.
Something magical happens when you poach chicken in wine and the serve it over a bed of vibrant produce...try it and see!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
For the Wine-Poached Chicken
2 quarts low sodium chicken broth
4 cups white wine
2 yellow onions, halved
4 cloves Garlic, smashed
3 sprigs fresh thyme
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
For the Pomegranate Mixed Greens Salad
6 cups Mixed Greens
½ cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
3 tablespoons roasted, salted pepitas
½ cup jicama, peeled and chopped
2 avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
Classic Balsamic Dressing
1. Place the broth, wine, onions, garlic and thyme in a large pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, then gently add the chicken breasts one at a time. The chicken should be fully covered by the liquid, add more broth if needed. Return to a boil.
2. Once the liquid boils, turn off the heat and cover the pot. Allow the chicken to poach for 30 minutes, then use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken and onions from the liquid. Once cool enough to handle, shred the chicken and slice the onions. Combine the chicken and onion in a bowl and generously season with freshly cracked sea salt and black pepper.
3. On each salad plate arrange a bed of mixed greens and top with pomegranate seeds, pepitas, jicama, avocado and a scoop of the chicken. Drizzle with Classic Balsamic Dressing and serve immediately. The chicken will keep up to 3 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
One serving equals 394 calories, 18g fat, 143mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 4g sugar, and 44g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
Your Personal Best
4050 Williston Rd
South Burlington,VT 05403
My results over the last 18 months have been superb. The general improvement in conditioning has been augmented with better posture. I'm honored to have this opportunity to recommend Moe's services to others, particularly to folks who feel they've been underserved to some extent by other professionals in this field.
Moe coached me to move beyond my comfort levels. He was great at providing motivation to stick to the program on those weeks where nothing seemed to go right. It was those sticking points that were my down fall when I was on my own. Over the course of three months, he worked with me to get my body fat down to 11% - enough to see my ab muscles flex.
The results I have achieved through following Moe’s program have well exceeded my expectations. With Moe’s organization, dedication, knowledge, and the complete program he puts together, he makes it virtually impossible NOT to succeed.
Words of Inspiration
Click my Pinterest link below for more
Visit my Facebook page for updates.
Your Personal Best Life;
Your Simplified Guide to a Healthy,Fit,
and Happy Life
Book and life transformation program
Your Personal Best is now on :
(click You Tube logo to visit channel)
Live Healthier, Buy Locally
Your Personal Best is now a proud retailer of DaVinci Labs of VT supplements.
Three decades ago. Da Vinci Laboratories of Vermont started with a simple commitment-help doctors strengthen their patients and their practices by offering them the purest and most potent vitamins and supplements found in nature. Since then their commitment to research, innovation, and total truth in labeling has solidified their reputation as a valued partner with thousands of doctors. Their extensive line of products is fully guaranteed and manufactured under cGMP guidelines.
Best of all it is a VT based business which means that your purchase of these products through Your Personal Best supports two Vermont-based businesses. To shop for Davinciproducts visit my website www.personalbestfitness.net and click on the DaVinci Labs banner at the bottom of the page.
When purchasing supplements shop local and shop smart. Davinci is a VT company whose products are made with superior quality ingredients to ensure maximum nutrient absorption.
Para-Shield™ contains a combination of plant extracts in a vegetarian tablet that supports the bodys elimination of unwanted microorganisms while helping to maintain proper immune system and G.I. tract functions.
For more information on this product click here.
To shop for this or any other Davinci Labs product visit my website and click on the Davinci Labs banner at the bottom of the page.
All sales of Davinci Labs products made through my website are credited to me here at Your Personal Best Fitness. Your support of me and my business is greatly appreciated.